This course teaches experienced Linux users how to install and maintain Linux servers in an operational environment. It learns the techniques and methods to maintain and troubleshoot Linux servers. Ideal for people who take on the role of Linux System Administrator. Talking about best practices, monitoring and security considerations.
Prerequisites Experience with a Linux system as a user, for example after following the Linux Power User course.
- Advanced Linux installation (network installation)
- System Adminisration tools
- X Window System
- Character Devices, PC-card and USB
- Management of Hard drives, partitions, LVM and RAID
- Filesystems including ext4 and a quick look at brtfs and nilfs
- Kernel compilation
- Memory Management
- Backup and Restore
- User Management
- User-level security
- Logging and Monitoring with Zabbix
- Puppet basics
- Policies and Procedures
- Security issues
This course prepares for LPI Certification Level 1 - Exam 102
6 mar - 10 mar 2017
12 june - 16 june 2017
20 nov - 24 nov 2017
Price 2.450- € + VAT
Phone: +32 (0)2 747 47 01
You can find the Full Calendar here.